The practice of being on a spiritual path isn’t about being the best mediator, or kindest person, or the most enlightened. The practice is about surrendering to love as often as possible.
Who may read?
– Who’s willing to release whatever blocks them from living in harmony with the energy of love.
– who remembers to remain open to new ideas.
– who, is patient and trusts the universe has your back.
36 Universal lessons from the book
1.Guided To be free we must acknowledge our resistance.
2. Our happiness, success, and safety can be measured by our genuine capacity to tune in to the loving vibration of the universe.
3. When we surrender our will to the power of the universe, we receive miracles.
4. You see the world that you have made, but you do not see yourself as the image-maker.
5. Look for love in all the right places.
6. Your presence is your power.
7. We are not responsible for what our eyes are seeing. We are responsible for how we perceive what we are seeing.
8. The universe will always conspire to lead you toward solutions of the highest good when you open up to receive them.
9. The universe is our classroom, and when we accept our role as the happy learner, life gets really groovy.
10. When we choose the universe as our teacher, we can see with the eyes of love.
11. Our happiness is a direct reflection of how quickly we can restore our fear back to love.
12. The universe is always responding to the energy behind your beliefs.
13. Create visions of the world you want to see.
14. The visions you see in stillness offer you great guidance and reassurance that you’re being supported.
15. The world is your classroom and people are your assignments.
16. The pathway to healing occurs when you love yourself so much that the darkness from the past can no longer co-exist with your faith in the light of the present moment.
17. Freedom from the past is available to you when you show up for the assignments in the present.
18. When you experience someone’s true presence, you’re reminded of your own.
19. Your intentions create your reality.
20. The universe picks up what you put out.
21. Energy flows where your intention goes.
22. When you’re in a state of joy, you leave a positive imprint on every being in the world.
23. The universe works fast when you’re having fun.
24. Limitless guidance is available to you when you surrender to receive it.
25. Reconnecting with your power begins by realizing that you lost it…
26. Be unapologetic about how you want to feel.
27. You are always being supported.
28. Obstacles are detours in the right direction.
29. The universe will do for you what you cannot do for yourself.
30. The path to certainty requires a profound desire to be free from fear.
31. The frequency you embody supports the experiences that you have.
32. Whenever we forget our peaceful nature, we can ask the universe to remind us of what is real.
33. As long as you remain surrendered and committed to the highest good, everything you need will be shown to you.
34. You must be willing to shed old patterns and embrace a new way of being.
35. You are one with the universe.
36. Goals overshadow guidance.
6. Prayers for a spiritual approach
1. When you are disconnected. Recite and get back into the flow:
“I witness that I’m out of alignment with my power. I choose to see peace instead of this.”
2. Begin your new faithful relationship with the universe by asking for asking for help with this prayer:
“Thank you, Universe, for presenting me with this divine assignment for spiritual growth and healing. I am ready and willing to show up for this assignment with love. I welcome your support. Show me where to go, what to do, and what to say. I trust I’m being guided”
3. The next time you get hung up in a victim mentality, simply say this prayer and realign with love:
“Thank you, Universe, for helping me see this obstacle as an opportunity. I will step back and let you lead the way.”
4. Welcome in the Holy Instant with a prayer:
“I recognize that I have chosen wrongly, I forgive this thought, and I choose again. I choose love.”
5. A prayer for Truth:
“I call on the energy of the Universe to guide my thoughts back to love. I surrender the false perceptions I have placed upon myself. I forgive these thoughts and I know that I am love. I am peace. I am compassion. I am the Universe.”
6. A prayer you can use when you need to access your true power:
” I recognize my anger and I honor my reaction to the darkness. I know my true power lies in my capacity to be the light. I call on the energy and thoughts of love to pour through me and inspire me to take action from a place of true power.”
11 Guided manual from the book
1. Clear the path for a life beyond your wildest dreams:
– Meditation and prayer open up to the power of the Universe.
– The presence of fear shows up when you’re not relying on the Universe.
– Your projection is your perception.
– Your presence is your power.
– When you notice yourself disconnecting from the presence of love, say this prayer to come back to peace:” I witness that I’m out of alignment with my power. I choose to see peace instead of this.”
2. The light is available to you at all times; all you have to do is turn it on by tuning in:
– Accept that you’d rather learn through love.
– Pray to learn through the teacher of love over the teacher of fear.
– Remember, your happiness is a direct reflection of how quickly of how quickly you can shift your fear to love.
– The universe always responds to the energy behind your beliefs.
– commit to your purpose statement: I am ready to learn through love.
– create visions of the world you want to see.
3. Your readiness is crucial to create the powerful shift to heal your universal assignments:
– Recognize the assignment and call it by its name: fear.
– Accept that you cannot avoid the assignment and be willing to show up.
– Feel the feelings that live underneath the old paint.
– Call on compassion to clear the path.
– Ask the Universe for help, and rely on a power greater than you.
– Take care of your side of the street, and own your part in the situation.
– Welcome healing and expect miracles.
4. Bring energy and enthusiasm into the path of reconnecting with the Universe:
– Pray, ” I step back and let the Universe lead the way.”
– Calibrate your energy through meditation.
– Set the intention to connect to your presence.
– Understand the power of joy.
– Stay committed to joy no matter what.
– Enjoy the synchronicity, guidance, and gentle reminders that you’re on the right path.
5. Accept that you’re here to have fun:
– Witness your low, -vibe story and how it makes you feel.
– Honour what you want and how you want to feel.
– choose your sign tag will be the gentle reminder from the Universe that you’re on track with the energy and flow of love.
– Tune out your desire to the care of the Universe and be patient.
– Become open to receive creative possibilities.
6. Stay committed to the truth that the guidance you’re receiving is leading you in the right direction:
-Accept that obstacles are detours in the right direction.
-Get honest about how you’re controlling certain circumstances in your life
– Pray: “Thank you, universe for helping me see this obstacle as an opportune. I will step back and let you lead the way.”
– practice the guided meditation to less you into a surrendered state of patience and peace.
7. We can lift the veil and move from darkness to light with the path of certainty:
– Stay willing to be free on a moment-to-moment basis.
– Tap into the feelings you desire through your meditation.
– Begin a dialogue with the Universe through your writing exercise.
– Consciously co-create your reality by tapping into the feelings you desire and cultivate those feelings in moments throughout your day.
– Stop praying for an outcome and instead, pray for the highest good for all.
– Establish a spiritual relationship of your own understanding.
8. Journey of heightening your faith so that you can begin to fully embrace your relationship with the universe:
– Miracles are natural. Let me the universe support you.
– pray: “I focus my attention on the love that is around me and I expect miracles.”
– practice no interference.
– create your faith statement.
– commit to your faith statement that recite it throughout the day.
9. We share the same capacity to choose love over fear:
– Be willing to release judgment and accept that you have chosen fear.
– pray: ” I recognize that I have chosen fear, and I choose again. I choose love.”
– Let go of the shadow of the past by seeing someone for the first time with the eyes of love.
– Practice the Kundalini meditation, and recognize the other person is you.
10. Belief is enough to keep you on the path:
– Do whatever it seizes to get closer to consciousness.
– Experience your interconnectedness.
– Stay committed to your true nature.
– walk on the path of humility to stay centered on your universal truth.
11. You surrender when you don’t defend your need to control:
– Take your hands off the wheel through prayer.
– Turn over time by accepting the present moment as a miracle.
– Surrender your goals and let faith take the lead.
– Trust it is being taken care of.