Your perception has conceived your yearly goals. Now it’s time for your willingness to show up through your action plan and justify the ideas you have conceived. Time to set your intentions.
You must have planned bigger-picture goals for whole of your year. Let’s get it into practicality by getting into action through setting intentions.
First things first:
Planning begins with reflection.
REFLECTION TO THE LAST MONTH
Reply to some significant issues:
– Rate your performance according to your expectation.
– List all the highlights from last month.
– Mention one thing you are proud of.
– Quote one thing you want to learn.
– Quote one thing you want to unlearn.
When you have a plan for the month, it gives you a sense of what you can realistically get done. By planning ahead of time, you can space out what needs to get done without feeling rushed. After all, if you try to work on too many projects in the same week, it’s only going to overwhelm you.https://theblissfulmind.com/plan-your-month/
3 Steps to Plan Your Month
STEP I: Set your intention
Your Month will be _______
I would say; my month will be justifying my growth from the last month.
Everyone must have grown as a person so am I. The acknowledgment comes with reflection. And, while setting intention for further planning you would certainly realize the need to know:
– How much you have grown.
– How far you have come.
It’s time for you to honor the pace month long at least by which you have entered the new year.
To-do list to carry forward and maintain the pace:
– Don’t think twice, &
– Do more of what makes you happy.
At the beginning as during the first month of the year, the zeal and enthusiasm in generally high. Don’t waste a bit of it in waiting and receiving the sign or approval because if the idea came to your mind, if the opportunity comes your way, it would have been meant for you to entertain.
STEP-II: Top 3 goals for Your Month
This inculcates the goals for the month, you are planning which may be any habit or activity you wanted to pursue with the new beginning from the fresh feel.
Your goals may be:
– Starting a planner
– Making a vision board
– Listing down resolutions
STEP-III: Break down your goals into mini-goals
It’s time to plan your week. By setting intention you would know what to seek from a week all and all and how to achieve each day from the week.
What to do to set weekly goals?
– Grab a checklist
– Break your monthly goal into 4 activities, roughly
– Schedule the repetition of the activity or step by step making the practicality a thing on a week.
BONUS QUESTION OF MONTHY PLANNING
What was the spiritual awakening you had in the last month?
( Know! this is something you need to follow to set intentions for this month.)
3 key points FOR SETTING INTENTION TO PLAN A MONTH
– Don’t overwhelm yourself with so many goals at once. Your intention must be realistic.
– To avoid burn yourself too hard you need to maintain a balanced pace of expecting new and accepting whatever reward it comes out with.
– Your intention must be to start from small and build-out instead of trying to do all the things at once.